Friday, February 21, 2014

dinosaurs cut.

as you know i been crazy of my cricut machine.especially to my new cartridge the create a critters.i love all the cute cut stuff in this cartridge.this couple of days i been saying home because i am suffering my allergy a lot.like this muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

so all i do is med.sleep watch TV.then i said this is crazy.i need to do something so my friend said to me that she been doing this cuts for her album.its fun and cute.ah OK then i know i have cartridge i never use yet.so i open my machine an play.

this cuts are so cute.hope you like it.

pictures:
this is all the layers you need to make this very cute dinosaurs.


look when i put it together.

Add caption
first

second

3rd

forth

done

but the two have a def.color you know why?hahaha
i forgot the other layer.Lol but i think still cute.


then the fun begin i put different googly eyes.

even to put the googly eye in different my
dinosaurs funny and cute.

this one i cant stop laughing.every cute:0)

this one different color.



this one w/eyelash funny.



med.


large

how cute is my cuts.hope you love it.
see you next time.have a Bless weekends everyone.

No comments: