Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween mini album

Last week me and my friend Lisa go to our favorite store in town.we always go there and see all her little nik-nakz.i been eyeing this mini album she made for a baby girl.i look at it very simple,lovely and cute.i said it in my mind oh i have a new ideas how about a Halloween mini album.that night i pick my papers.and boy...i made it that night and finished.so this is my my Halloween mini album.it's 5x7 mini album and 6 pages.


this is the picture:
this is the front of my mini album.

the ribbon to tie it

Add caption

this who it look for the top side of the album.

in one page there are 3 papers put together.and from 7 inches the start,second paper will be 6 inches and the front of ur page is going to be 5 inches.you need to glue only the edge  of the paper so when you open it you can see the second page also.

i put  the picture in the other side and the description the other side.

i pick also the plain paper front then the next paper is printed.
















Add caption

this is the whole album.

Add caption
hope you like it,because i have fun making it.and now i need to make also one for Christmas.

Me i love make this cards and albums when I'm down, depressed, and sad.because i hate does time.so instead of crying an think my problems i used my mind to create things that i love to do and made.now i am relax and excited for what can i create on my lonely time. I know life is hard.but i tried my best and have fun w/it.

thank you!!!

No comments: