Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Free touchpad tablet complete w/new android software


NOW! I just get excited. A free touchpad.great!right?and even 2 roundtrip airfares. This is a deal. But I think this is no free stuff w/out you putting money or paying it in return.

Its start this afternoon when am reading my mail. I have this letter. When I open it say you win! Then I said oh just a gamemek.I call the number cuz,its say you need to call before 72hrs.so I try the lady answer.I said is this true.she yes but I need to show up at there seminar w/my husband .which he well not agree to sat down for 90 mins.that’s why I call back and said we cant. He worth do it. For real. it’s true if you show up and am not sure if there is a catch.

But know what its good to be true!

This is the letter that makes my heart jump.LOL


www.pditravel.com



this is the letter

No comments: