Tuesday, August 13, 2013

my journey...

last night i received a message from my sister in law that my youngest brother got hit by a drunk driver but thank you God this not to bad.boy my heart stop beating when i heard the news.all i think is oh my goes.i call my brother back home and my tears coming down.its a weird feelings.but he only had a broker shoulder a black and blue but he is ok.thank you GOd in heaven.its so heard when you got this news and you are far away.how i wish i can see or hug them.its been so long i didn't saw my brothers.i also thankful that i can help them sometimes specially this emergency moments.but still do is not count.i been far away from them for long long long time.i miss them a lot.now they had family,kids and still didn't meet them in person only in skype or talk to the phone.sad:(.

but still wishing one day i see them again. they always in my prayer.
i know every person have there journey different.but this is my journey in life.i am only praying always they are all safe and healthy.because one day i can hug them again.

there a lot of things change in my country seen.i have a lot of friends and relative gone and back to our heavenly fathers side.the kids that i'm watching when the are small now had family and kids also.as my friends that visited philippines this past years my country change a lot.even my home town CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY had a lot of changes.after the thypon the damage my home town.but they build it again more stronger than before.the people are trying their best and remember the people they lost.

thank you GOD for my blessing and also the guidance in life.amen.


No comments: