Monday, October 31, 2011

Christmas cling stamp

I am so excited of my 1st Christmas cling stamp I bought today. my 50% off today we made a good deal of this beautiful 7pcs. Cling stamps for Christmas,. I can’t wait to make cards for Christmas. it’s going to be fantastic. I always excited when I have new stuff. I even bought also this 1 dollar wood stamp. They just put their new stuff for Christmas. I know they will be gone soon.

See u when I make my cards. don’t miss it!

This is the stamp sample I did:

www.michaels.com 


look all of them are cute...

this is still part of the stamp...


look at santa very cute...im going to love my cards....hope you do to?c u soon


the one in clear block i used to try...

i used embossing powder w/pigment ink...


this one is my 1dollar wood stamp...very nice...

hope you like it.i am going to do more.kids are coming from school and we need to change them for trick or treating.HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERY ONE! BE SAFE!

No comments: