Monday, October 24, 2011

Paper bag








My friend and I see this beautiful creation of just a paper bags (lunch brown bag).we even eying this for almost 3 months. We always say I want to make it. However, of course we just jump to a different stuff to make. This paper bag will be a great gift for every one. Now I am trying to get all the pieces we need to make a beautiful mini paper album. The next time I going to show you all .how nice and cheap to make is mini album. You can make this for kids, adult, grandma and grandpa album and for friends. In Michaels, if you want to sign up, how to make this mini album cost you 25.00 dollars. That is a lot of money. Sure is beautiful but why you need to pay that you can make at home. In your own time w/less cost. I know you will love this ....






the brown lunch bag...

you can buy the package...

see you next time...

No comments: