Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas card


Wow…it’s time again? Feel like we just have it not long time ago. I just made my 1st.Christmas card today! I just want to try my thread I bought.cuz,every time I look at this magazines they used this thread and they look so pretty and cute. Last month I even cutting a triangle for the tree. I used my stamp for ginger bread. Then cut it for your button decor. This is a time in the night that I have a lots of ideals I can make. But some night am just tired. I What to go to sleep right away.

This is all you need:

Stock paper

Thread

Glue

Star

Beads

this is some of the pictures:

this is all you need....

i cut square then a thread...

then i tie the thread to the square to made a gift...

the triangle i cut w/the thread..you wrap it to ur triangle..just like this

put ur button also...like this

then just put it together...

you can make it ur design by add more stuff of ur own.

this is the fineshed card....

this is the thread...simple and beauty

then just cut any size u want for ur card...
hope you like it.enjoy

am going to show more card to make....soon!

No comments: