Thursday, November 10, 2011

My perfect stocking and mitten

Today I get off for work early. So that means I am home to. Then I remember I need to cut my perfect stocking and mitten. I found a card in the magazine w/ stockings and mittens a very simple Christmas card.

I need to cut more of my mittens and stocking because I what the kids to make card. They can sent it to far away love ones. Next time I take a picture of what they make. But I have some sample of the one I pre-cut for them. They are so cute and pretty.


you can cut different colors or w/design...

put def.texture of paper or if u have printed stocking
use a plain toe and hell in def. you can mix and match by your choose.

this mitten very easy...u can copy the one i have or u can make ur own.

u can decorate it in ur own way mix and match  put more decor...

this is a fun things for kids to do.next week they are out off  school.so, they need to do things that make them busy.cuz,they get bored quick.the common word"im bored!"

No comments: