Monday, November 7, 2011

Martha Stewart puncher new techniques

I’m just watching this video at michaeals for most of her punchers. I have a lots of them. I love them all. I crazy of the new stuff and thing to make. I even don’t know all of the new techniques. Now me and my friend walk for 3M. Them I show her the video and used it right away. I try most of my puncher.wow!nice and great ideals you can make.

cut 1 1/2 paper them use your corner puncher.you can watch the video also at the web.by using this link:michaels then go to scrapbooks Martha Stewart.


this some of what we cuts:

nice i just used two end...

corner...puncher four corner...


very nice....


this is all the cuts...the mess one and the right one.lol

more practice to do...LOL

try it!!!they are nice and pretty!!!

No comments: